1 belonging to the front part; "a frontal appendage"
2 of or relating to the front of an advancing mass of air; "frontal rainfall"
3 meeting front to front; "a frontal attack"; "a head-on collision" [syn: head-on]
4 of or adjacent to the forehead or frontal bone; "the frontal lobes"
1 an adornment worn on the forehead [syn: frontlet]
2 a drapery that covers the front of an altar
- Of, relating to, directed toward, or situated at the front: a frontal attack.
- Of or relating to the forehead or frontal bone.
- Of or relating to the frontal plane.
- Of or relating to a weather front.
of or relating to the forehead or frontal bone
- Czech: čelní
- A drapery covering the front of an altar.
- The façade of a building.
Front may refer to:
- The Front, a 1976 film
- The Hybrid Front, a Sega Mega Drive strategy game
- The Front (The Simpsons episode)
- Front (identity) for a blacklisted artist
- Front (magazine)
- Front (military), an area where armies are engaged in conflict
- Front (Soviet Army), a type of military formation
- Front (TO), an Italian municipality
- Front organization
- Front vowel
- Grill (jewelry)
- Ice front of a glacier
- Obverse of a coin
- Weather front
- In politics: Popular front, united front, national front
frontal in Catalan: Front
frontal in Czech: Fronta
frontal in Danish: Front
frontal in German: Front
frontal in Spanish: Frente
frontal in French: Front
frontal in Galician: Fronte
frontal in Lithuanian: Frontas
frontal in Dutch: Front
frontal in Japanese: フロント
frontal in Norwegian: Front
frontal in Polish: Front
frontal in Russian: Фронт
frontal in Slovak: Front
frontal in Swedish: Front
frontal in Ukrainian: Фронт
Communion table, altar, altar carpet, altar desk, altar facing, altar of prothesis, altar rail, altar side, altar slab, altar stair, altar stone, altarpiece, ancona, anterior, anteriority, bold front, bomos, brave face, brave front, chancel table, chief, credence, display, eschara, facade, face, facet, facia, first, fore, forefront, foreground, forehand, foreland, foremost, forepart, forequarter, foreside, foreword, forward, front, front elevation, front man, front matter, front page, front view, frontage, frontier, frontispiece, gradin, head, heading, headmost, hestia, holy table, lap, leading, mensal, missal stand, obverse, predella, preface, prefix, primary, prime, priority, proscenium, prothesis, retable, retablo, rood altar, scrobis, superaltar, window dressing